Your employees should be focused on your business – let HAP focus on their health plan
Your employees want quality health care. They want more from a health plan than just doctors and deductibles. At HAP, we get it. This is how HAP treats members and our business clients. Personal attention, high quality customer service and a commitment to improve the lives we touch. At HAP, that makes all the difference.
Members get their own Personal Service Coordinator
Your employees will be assigned their own dedicated Personal Service Coordinator. Someone who’s there every step of the way. This is their go-to person to answer questions and help guide your employees with their HAP membership.
The convenience of digital self-service for your employees
Your employees will have access to personalized and secure online tools through the HAP member portal (You are leaving choosehap.org) and the iTunes and Google Play stores.
Once registered, they have access to:
- Health and wellness tools: Provides reminders for upcoming screenings, health risk assessments and iStrive online digital coaching programs.
- Self-service tools: Members can select a Personal Care Physician, replace missing ID cards and view claims and EOBs.
- Personal benefit and coverage information: Where to go to find out what medical services are covered for members.
- MyChart: Your employees can access their MyChart account right from HAP’s member portal. Check lab results, schedule appointments and more all from hap.org.
- Health reminders (You are leaving choosehap.org) – an online tool in the Member Portal that reminds members when important preventive services are due
- Health library (You are leaving choosehap.org) – a reliable link to health topics, treatments, and interactive decision aids to help members make informed decisions
- Find a doctor/facility (You are leaving choosehap.org) – an online search tool that enables members to locate a doctor or a facility either by name, by proximity to their home or business, or by health condition
- HAP's Balanced Living blog (You are leaving choosehap.org) – your go-to resource to help you live a balanced life 24/7
- HAP OnTheGo makes it easy to find a doctor or nearby health care facility, download an ID card, check symptoms and manage health conditions
- Assist America gives members immediate access to travel assistance services
- HAP’s Pharmacy Benefit App and partnership with Catamaran enables your employees to manage their prescriptions anywhere. Members can price medications, view medication history, locate a pharmacy and research drug information.
- Search “Catamaran” in iTunes or Google Play.
- Members can access this tool via the web by logging on to the member portal and clicking on the Prescription tab.
We've made it easier for employer groups to manage their account
Employer Portal Access
Now you can sign in just like a HAP member to manage your businesses’ group health plan in real-time: The employer log in at www. hap.org, and businesses sign in just like a member would, using with their employer group ID and password. You will receive your log in information from your HAP rep once the business has been established an an approved group.
- View your Subscriber Contract/Policy and Riders
- View SBCs
- View billing invoices
- Generate reports
- Order Replacement ID cards
- View enrollment listing
- Add, cancel and modify memberships
- Reinstate members