As a plan member, you can get both brand-name and generic prescription drugs at any pharmacy in HAP’s network of more than 2,000 pharmacies.
Our broad network of pharmacies includes:
- Well-known stores like Rite Aid, Meijer, Walgreens, Kmart, Costco, CVS and more
- Indian Health, Tribal and Urban pharmacies
- Medical center and long-term care pharmacies
- Neighborhood pharmacies
- Home delivery and mail-order pharmacies, including Pharmacy Advantage and Walgreens
If you travel, you can get your prescription drugs at any network pharmacy with nationwide locations (like CVS or Kmart). Search for Pharmacies (You are leaving a Medicare-approved site)
HAP can help! Send us an email or give us a call and speak with a licensed HAP Medicare Sales Representative. Contact Us.
If you have limited income and resources, you may qualify for Extra Help with the costs for your prescription drug coverage.
Part D benefits are provided through a network of contracted pharmacies. HAP Senior Plus and Alliance Medicare PPO use the same pharmacy network.
There are more than 2,000 pharmacies in the HAP Senior Plus/Alliance Medicare PPO network. We meet Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) standards for access based on our service areas, as follows:
• 100% of beneficiaries who live in rural areas have a pharmacy within a 15-mile radius • 100% of beneficiaries who live in suburban areas have a pharmacy within a 5-mile radius • 100% of beneficiaries who live in urban areas have a pharmacy within in a 2-mile radius
The pharmacy network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
Get more information on the Health Alliance Plan of Michigan and Alliance Health and Life Insurance Company contracts with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).